Friday, December 24, 2004

I'm a virgin at this--please be gentle!

Ok, so I'm trying this because so many of my friends have blogs on this (as well as my partner). I'm a total newbie to this, so please bear with me while I get all the kinks out.

Guess I'm finally catching on to this whole blog nonsense, even if I'm not really into it--yet.

Here's all the basics on me:
30 years old
2nd generation Filipino American (born here, parents are from the Philippines)
Gay/Queer (same-sex oriented, if you want to get technical)
Partnered for almost 8 years (we got married in SF on Valentine's Day '04...too bad they're not legal anymore :(
Doctoral student at UCSF's medical sociology program

Other stuff:
Hobbies--archery, swimming, video games (especially DDR and bemani), reading blogs, gay.com chat


Hmmm, I'll type in more when I'm not so tired...I'm off to the SF Asian Art Museum tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Efren,

I just discovered your blog, through James' site. Welcome to the community.

But now you're gonna have to get a more universal comment server, so non-Blogger users can post.

Bernie
www.bejata.com

AiYahh said...

welcome to da world of blogging baby!

hope u enjoy your stay here. if you make a mess, who cares, it's your blog! i'm sure there will be someone out there that will appreciate it :)