Thursday, February 17, 2005

Random thoughts on a Wednesday night...

  • I can't believe it's already been one year since I married Howard.
  • I've worked about 10 hours today, did weights for an hour and swam 2700 yards in an hour. And I can't sleep. Damn.
  • I'm turning 31 in a couple of weeks. Is anyone going to notice?
  • I wish I could cook more.
  • When the hell will I get over the threshhold and start doing the things I want to do?
  • I have too many clothes but I don't have the time to get rid of them or donate them.
  • Wow, I was really fat before. I guess I didn't even notice.
  • I'll think of my mom during really random periods--like how she knew how to hem my pants just so. Or how easy it was to create all the foods that she cooked.
  • Why can't I just win the lottery?
  • I love the way Howard holds me and kisses me.
  • I wish my family could confront all the shit we're going through instead of being so fucking passive-aggressive and in denial.
  • I wish I were a better archer.
  • Why is it so hard to cry and not feel like a drama queen?
  • Why can't my ex get a life and start dating?
  • I want to sing again.
  • Why do I suddenly feel like a grown-up?
  • It seems so much easier to be friends with people than to be their enemy.
  • There are reasons why things happened the way they did--if my life had been what I thought I wanted it to be 10 years ago, I'd probably be pretty miserable.
  • Thank the goddess I have outlets to get rid of my frustration--shooting arrows at targets 40 yards away and swimming 1 1/2 miles twice a week keeps me sane.
  • My sister-in-law is totally fucked up.

1 comment:

AiYahh said...

i so feel like sally fields when she won that Oscar right now.

You like me, you really like me *big ass grin*

sorry about my sister tho. at least you only have to deal with one of them :)

it's like the facts of life song...*snip*you take the good, you take the bad...