Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Please tell me I just did NOT hear this...

I'm currently at a board member match for nonprofits here in SF, where a
guy just came up to me and my board chair.

So he asks about the org, then talks about relationships and marriages.
"Well, I don't think I'd be a good match for the board, but if you can
find someone who's 38-48, Filipina...Oh, I LOVE Filipina women. If you
can hook me up with a woman for 8 months, I'll raise $20K, but if not
I'll raise $2K."

Eww. Ick.

I need a drink.

7 comments:

Bernie said...

Please tell me you planted your foot in his ass.

Efren said...

I was too stunned to actually hear it to really do anything. Besides, I didn't want get my foot stuck!

Anonymous said...

OK, you have to expect that some racists are bold, and they will come to you, thinking that you are a rep for the entire filipino race, or a pimp for nubile filipino women to quench his lust for "exotic" flesh. I think you did the right thing and just ignored his dumb ass

AiYahh said...

boy, u must've really been stunned. you even stuttered on your blog responses!

but back to the issue.

if he was cute you could've had me put on a wig. Then once I have access to all his money, Crying Game 2.

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

Gross!

:: jozjozjoz :: said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TatangREtong said...

What you should have done is that you need a 50% non-refundable payment for your services in obtaining the woman. After all, you can find him a woman, but he might not be good enough for the woman. You must be compensated!!!

Pin@ys need to begin thinking like entrepreneurs. Don't just be offended. Really, what good is it to just kick his ass? You can get sued for that! Let's be practical. He proposes; let us counter the offer to our advantage.

Tatang