Sunday, April 24, 2005

Happy anniversary baby!

So today marks 8 years that I've met my wonderful, wonderful husband, Howard Hing Wah Kwong. One of the interesting things that I've always wondered about us is that it surprises me that we've been together for so long and we haven't killed each other yet!

We've been through a lot together. From that first magical kiss at the infamous and now defunct Buddah Lounge down in WeHo, we've matured, fought, loved, cried, laughed our way through the most amazing things. It hasn't been all joy and laughter since I've been with him, and we've worked really fucking hard to get to where our relationship is now. He's been there through my triumphs, and when I was at my lowest; and he's stood by me. I've also been there with him through all of his tribulations, and let him know that he's never alone.

There's just something about the way that he holds me, kisses me, tells me he loves me, and that's sometimes the only thing that gets me through each day. I know I'm truly blessed to have him in my life, and that I will love him with all my heart, no matter what.

And I still get dizzy when he kisses me.

If that ain't love, what is?

Happy anniversary, baby. I love you!

4 comments:

Bernie said...

Happy Anniversary Efren and Howard!

And many, many more.

EJ Flavors said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!

ronn said...

Happy Anniversary Guys!!

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

Happy Anniversary, guys!

(Coincidentally, wasn't a certain jozjozjoz around that weekend you met?!)