Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I have really got to plan my schedule better...

So I just got my tattoo done two weeks ago and it's finally healed.

Of course, stupid me plans to get my upper two wisdom teeth removed today. This morning was a blur since I was completely knocked out. Thank God the husband helped me by driving me home, but god damn, I acted so stupid this morning (according to him, anyway).

So now it's a steady diet of amoxicillin and ibuprofen, supplemented with jook and arroz caldo, along with various dairy products with "active cultures" the next couple days.

I'm still glad I got the frickin' teeth removed though. They were out of alignment with my other teeth since they came out after I wore braces in junior high, and sometimes they rubbed irritatingly across the inside of my cheek. My mouth feels a lot better, but it's just irritating to have this low-level constant pain.

I'm trying to resist taking the painkillers prescribed, and hopefully I won't need them. Oh well...

3 comments:

musikchyck said...

just remember, no straws!

EJ Flavors said...

i'm such a weiner when it comes to pain. i'm glad you're better.

King Anarchy said...

Hope you feel better. =)