Friday, May 13, 2005

I win a frickin' archery tournament and...

all I get is a lollipop!

Well, it was the final day for archery at Golden Gate Park through City College of San Francisco, and we were all just messing around today since we already did our final tournament (sigh--5th place this time). So the teacher had us shoot to get our averages at different distances, 40 yards, 30 yards and 20 yards. After one end at 40 yards, I shoot a 35 (out of 60), so I stop there. For 30 yards, I average 35 (30 yards has always been my worst distance for some reason, relatively speaking), and for 20 yards, I average 45. Considering only two people submitted scores from 40 yards and I whup the other guy's ass by over 25 points, I win easily.

And what do I win? Not sparkling juice like the winners of the final tournament, but a frickin' butterscotch lollipop.

At least I don't mind butterscotch. I think it was See's butterscotch, but I don't remember off-hand. It got too sweet after a while anyway.

Oh yeah, does anyone know the difference between butterscotch and caramel anyway?

1 comment:

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

Hey! At least you got SOMETHING!!!