Friday, July 15, 2005

Another reason why I love living in SF...

Along with balancing coke cans on its rim, the husband and I were shopping at Sports Basement, one of the best kept secrets in SF. It's a discount sports store that has the most amazing deals, since they buy overstock and sell it at cheaper prices. We buy most of our sports stuff there, and nearly all of our clothes now. The next thing I want to buy there is an MP3 player you can use while you're swimming. Apparently, it works through bone conduction. Sounds pretty neat. :)

Anyway, they were throwing a party since they're planning on moving to a new location while they prepare their permanent location in the South of Market/Potrero Hill. The other location is in the Presidio right by Crissy Field. If you're in SF, check it out--or if you come to visit, take me with you (I get a 10% discount since I work at UCSF.) :)

No comments: