Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Woo hoo! Friendster spam!

Jesus, spam is invading friendster?! Or maybe I'm just so far out of the loop that I didn't get any till now (I don't really check my friendster account all that often, except to chat with friends from UCR).

How stupid can the group who sent this be? It says that I'm married and a picture of my husband is prominent in my profile?!

Here's the spam from the bot.

___________________________________________________
Hey there, just browsing around trying to meet some people from around here. I just moved to San Francisco a few weeks back and I hardly know anyone. So how's your Wednesday night going? I figured I'd give friendster a shot and see if I have any luck. I'll keep this short until I know you're interested. Just looking for someone to hang out and have a good time with....not looking for anything serious. I RARELY get a chance to check this account on friendster so if you want to chat hit me up at xxxxxx@xxx.xxx and I'll send you some more pics. Talk to ya soon hopefully.

3 comments:

meeta said...

over here from Joz's :)...now I don't feel loved. Friendster doesn't spam me!!!

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

I'm not getting spam on Friendster... maybe that dude really DOES know you!

Efren said...

I should've clarified this--it wasn't a dude.

It was a girl!

HELLO!