Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The husband made me do it!

So here's another "everything you wanted to know about me but didn't care to ask" thing. Taken from the husband's blog.

Let me know if you post this on your blog. :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15-ish, after I heard the husband taking a shower. I didn't really wake up until he started cuddling with me.
2. Diamonds or pearls? I'm not really into jewelry, except for the wedding ring my mother-in-law gave us with a whole bunch of neat inlaid diamonds.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Must Love Dogs.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Trivia no Izumi (aka Hey! Spring of Trivia on Spike TV)
5. What did you have for breakfast? A couple of banh mi sandwiches on Taraval and 20th
6. What is your middle name? Abellera, my mom's maiden name. It's a Filipino/Spanish colonization thing.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Right now, Hawaiian and Filipino, since I love their barbecue.
8. What food do you dislike? Balut (cooked duck embryo in its shell), and kilawin (it's my dad's specialty, and it's basically raw spiced up goat offal. The house stunk every time my dad made it, which explained why I never had anyone over).
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Fresh-made potato chips at this buffalo wing restaurant over on Lombard in the Marina.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Everything But The Girl's Like the Deserts Miss the Rain (Remixes and Ballads, British import) and the Ultra Chilled 5 CD.
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Toyota Matrix (how I got it is a story in and of itself).
13.What characteristics do you despise? Pretentiousness, Not claiming responsibility for one's actions.
14. Favorite item of clothing? I'm not too attached to clothing, but I do have this pair of jeans with a rip that's exactly where my new tattoo is. The rip was there way before I got the tattoo so it became an added bonus.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,where would you go? Probably a big slutting/whoring tour around Asia. :)
16. What color is your bathroom? Off White with wood trim and chrome accents. I tried to accent it with blue.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm not too attached to clothing--as long as it looks good on me, I don't really care about the label.
18. Where would you want to retire to? Hawaii, Australia or New Zealand.
19. Favorite time of day? If I can manage it, sunrise; but usually, sunset.
20. Where were you born? San Jose, CA
21. Favorite sport to watch? Tennis--since most of the sports I love doing are pretty dull if you were to watch them on TV (archery and swimming aren't very exciting)
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? It's on a blog, who knows?
23. Person you expect to send it back first? Refer to #22.
24. What laundry detergent do you use? Method for HE washers. 3 teaspoons cleans a huge load of laundry. I'm hooked.
25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke, but only because I can do a neat trick with it (scroll through the archives to see).
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning person, though I can be a night owl too.
27. What size shoe do you wear? 7 1/2 really, but because my feet are so damn wide, anything from 8 1/2 to 9 1/2.
28. Do you have pets? No. I'm allergic to most furry animals.
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Jesus, the past year's already bad enough. I want a boring life for now!
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A doctor or a pharmacist (it's ironic that I'm actually taking classes now for this!)
31. Favorite Candy Bar? Not really into candy bars, though I do like Heath Toffee or Skor a lot.
32. What is your best childhood memory? Winning the school spelling bee in the 4th grade. I ended up being so dominant (after winning again in the 5th grade) that they didn't have a spelling bee until I graduated from junior high. :) Also, my first time to dive off a 3m springboard--freaked out, but ended up loving it after a while.
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Locker room attendant (oh my God, what I saw there! :), computer lab attendant, teaching assistant, administrative assistant, lecturer, research assistant, executive director, medical transcriptionist.
34. What color underwear are you wearing? Black Structure boxers
35. Nicknames: Efi, Jun-Jun (by my family)
36. Piercing? Right nipple
37. Eye color? Dark brown
38. Ever been to Africa? No.
39. Ever been toilet papering? No.
40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yeah, my mom, and my husband when we got married.
41. Been in a car accident? Yeah
42. Croutons or bacon bits? Either, though I don't really miss either if I don't get them.
43. Favorite day of the week? Friday and Saturday (Friday bc of archery, and Saturday bc it's Saturday. :)
44. Favorite restaurant? Depends on the food.
45. Favorite flower? Orchids and roses
46. Favorite ice cream? I made an awesome avocado ice cream, but store-bought has to be anything at Mitchell's Ice Cream.
47. Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner Brothers. Disney's too sanitized.
48. Favorite fast food restaurant? Ono Hawaiian BBQ (for now).
49. What color is your bedroom carpet? Brown/beige.
50. Failed your drivers test? Failed the written once, and the driving 3 times! *embarrassed*
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Personal e-mail, the husband.
52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Not sure. I'm not that much into shopping. Depends on what I'm in the mood for.
53. What do you do most often when you are bored? Nap, watch TV, play video games, chat online.
54. Bedtime? anytime between 11 and 2 (the joy of working at home!)
55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Eh, if anyone's crazy enough to respond, I'd like to see it!
56. Last person you went to dinner with? the husband and my Manang Ted.
57. Ford or Chevy? Neither--I'm into Japanese cars (and men :)
58. What are you listening to right now? The frickin' tinnitus in my left ear!
60. Lake, Ocean or river? Ocean
61. How many tattoos do you have? Two, one on my right hip, and on my left shoulder.
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? well, considering that the embryo has to form before the shell encases it...i was pre-med before, can't you tell? :)
63. How many people are you sending this Email to? Everyone who's bored enough to read my blog.
64. Time you finished this e-mail? 12:16 am

No comments: