Tuesday, August 16, 2005

One of the reasons why I hate living near the Cow Palace...

All the weird events that happen here since they're apparently too big (or weird) to be in the City proper.

The Jehovah's Witnesses I can stand since they keep to themselves, just as long as I make sure not to drive during that time. (Did I mention that they're there for over two months! All I see are people in suits and ties all over the damn place.)

The Exotic and Erotic Ball is okay, along with the random concert, revival, gun show, tattoo show, rave, rice rocket (aka import car) show, whatever.

The Dickens Fair in December is pretty cool, and a nice way to ease myself back into SF after being in Hawai'i for vacation.

But Thursday is American Idol auditions.

Not sure whether to run in terror or arm myself with my bow and arrow.

1 comment:

musikchyck said...

i vote for the bow and arrow!