Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Random shit going on...

o Selling off all my sociology and ethnic studies and Asian American studies books (at least all the esoteric and theoretical bullshit) on amazon.com. It actually feels pretty damn good to sell them (I've sold two already, woo hoo!).

o Taking my first class to get ready for med or pharm school next week. Intro Bio. Hopefully I'll actually pay attention this time around and do decently.

o Got a story from the joz-ster about some Korean guy who apparently died after playing video games for 50 hours straight. I'm a bit suspicious about this since I remember reading something very similar to this a few years ago, except the guy was Thai. Anyway, here's the link.

o I'm waiting to hear about some jobs that I applied for--one to teach SAT and GRE for the Princeton Review, another doing medical transcription (I already blogged about this a couple weeks ago), and another interviewing Asian American kids and drug use/abuse. Considering that I'm really hurting for money right now and could use either a rich sugar daddy or a winning Mega Millions ticket, anything will help. :)

No comments: