Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Aside from feeling needy...

Not much is really going on here, just stopped my most favorite ice cream shop in the whole wide world, Mitchell's (on San Jose Ave. and 29th Street in the Outer Mission in SF) and tried to eat a Caramel Dazzler, a sundae with two scoops of Dulce de Leche ice cream, hot fudge, hot caramel, caramel cup candies (like Reese's, only filled with caramel), whipped cream and a cherry. I could only eat half of it because I had to drive a friend visiting from Honolulu to the airport and by the time I could finally get back to eating the damn thing, it had already melted. Ick.

They also have a new flavor called Lacuma, named from a native Peruvian fruit whose flesh is pumpkin-colored but tastes like maple syrup. I tried a little bit and it was actually really tasty.

I'm also really liking my new job (working 3 jobs and doing part-time pre-pharm is so much fun!) at St. Mary's since it's so chill but busy enough to keep me occupied my whole shift. It also helps that I'm making 25% more there than I am at any of my other jobs. :p

Other than that, not much--just leave comments or say hi--I feel like I'm posting into the ever-enlarging black hole of bandwidth...

1 comment:

Rona Fernandez said...

hey efren-i read your blog. i've just put your link on my site. glad to find you in the blogosphere! --rona