Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Send get well wishes for my husband!

I've been up since 5 this morning since the husband finally had jaw surgery as the last part of his orthodontic work, and spent most of the time at UCSF waiting...and waiting...and waiting. Also got my brakes fixed, but I was still stuck there waiting...

At least he's recovering right now and I'll be able to see him in an hour or so.

Please send get-well wishes to him...he'll definitely appreciate it!

Update (11:30 pm-ish): I saw him at around 6:45 today, and he looks surprisingly well. His face is a bit swollen, and he's unable to talk, but he looks none the worse for wear. He definitely should be able to come home tomorrow. Yay!

2 comments:

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

Get well soon, Howie!

EJ Flavors said...

get well soon, AiYahh!!!