Friday, January 13, 2006

WTF? Mid-January already?!

I finally started getting into the groove of working full-time, and school is starting up again next week.

*sigh* Classes at two different colleges (fucking o-chem, sheesh!), and now I have the joy of getting used to an entirely different schedule (work 2-3 days a week, study 2-3 days a week) and trying to pay attention to lectures that start at 7 at night.

I haven't had a class this late since I was an undergrad, and I was certainly lucky enough to avoid any late labs when I was in college.

But for some reason, I'm really looking forward to it. Considering how well I did in my bio class (a high B), it's given me confidence for the rest of the classes I have to take. I'm also planning to start volunteering with a pharmacist sometime this winter/spring.

The more I work with doctors, the more I realize how I could really become a doctor--and how much I really don't want to be one. More on that later.

No comments: