Monday, February 13, 2006

Keeping my feet up...

The ball of my right foot has been hurting for the past couple days and I'll be seeing my doctor tomorrow morning to figure out what's going on. I'm 95% sure it's an overuse injury (I think from using a new transcription machine at my UCSF job), but I just want to make sure it's not anything else. It hurts mostly if I walk, so I've been trying not to walk as much as possible, though swimming in a really cold pool earlier today helped a lot.

It also helps that I have to study for two midterms in my bio class for tomorrow, and I'm amazed how ridiculously easy it's going to be (it helps that we have the exam practically already in hand and that I've been studying as well). Taking a break now and was watching curling in the Olympics before I got back to studying. You would think that what with the sport entails there'd be more people of color in the sport.

*ducks* Ok, don't hit me.

1 comment:

Megan said...

You watch curling? Oh my..