Saturday, February 18, 2006

wtf?

So the husband and I are walking down Castro tonight so he could get a cookie and I could get some ginger tea at Quickly (because it's so frickin' cold--high was maybe 41 today), and some guy makes some weird noise, then grabs my right nipple.

I was completely shocked, and so was the husband.

And the guy wasn't even cute (at least according to the husband--I wasn't even paying attention). We were trying to figure out why until the husband realized it was International Bear Weekend.

and I don't even frickin' identify as a bear! sheesh!

8 comments:

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

You are less a bear Yogi.

AiYahh said...

So do I get some badge that sez "Faux Bear Widow" or something???

EJ Flavors said...

*resists urge to call Efren Boo Boo*

AiYahh said...

I LIKE that, I'm going to start calling him "Boo Boo"!

Efren said...

then i'm going to start calling you yogi and get you a pic-a-nic basket! :P

musikchyck said...

one of these days joz will learn how to proof read her comments (and her posts for that matter) and not leave us guessing as to the intent of such things. sheesh

anyway, boo boo seems like a very cute name for you, efi! we'll have to think up something suitable for a "faux bear".

tweaked your nipple, huh? ;-0

Efren said...

blah...I'm not a bear, faux or otherwise. grrr...

and if the guy were cute i wouldn't mind as much, but he wasn't, so i was just annoyed. I don't like guys touching me unless I know them anyway. :P

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

i no need to stinkin' proffreead!