Monday, July 17, 2006

Blah.

So I went to go see my ophthalmologist today and after resisting getting steroids injected for this sty in my upper left eyelid that I've had for a couple months, I'm finally going to get it done sometime next month. The way that he was going to do it wasn't all that reassuring. "I'm just going to inject some steroids into your eyelid then stir it about to get the pus out." Lovely.

Also had to start paying my back taxes for my home job today. At least it's getting taken care of. Even more blah.

At least it was a beautiful day today and I was able to spend a bit of it catching up on my sleep this morning, then having lunch outside with the husband.

Just the idea of someone poking around my eye with a needle to inject steroids doesn't sound all that fun. Ick.

2 comments:

musikchyck said...

ok, EEEEEWWWWW!!!!

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

What mc said.