Wednesday, July 05, 2006

New discoveries...

So I went shopping with the husband the past few days and found some things that have proven very useful. If only I'd get paid for these endorsements. :)

The husband bought a rinse at Kiehl's to get rid of chlorine after swimming. Considering I've tried all these different things that haven't really worked, I was pretty skeptical, but after using it twice and discovering that all the chlorine's gone, I'm sold. It is pretty expensive ($15 for an 8 oz. bottle), but considering you only have to use a little bit to get rid of all the chlorine, it's really worth it. Considering my gym (UCSF Milberry) overchlorinates the water, it's nice to finally not stink after leaving the gym.

I noticed that Sports Basement started selling Crocs, the ugly-ass shoes that are showing up all over the City, both the clogs and sandals (which I didn't know they made). The men's sandals actually come in pretty restrained colors, and I'm not embarrassed to wear them in public. And they actually are comfortable, especially after swimming 2400 yards in an hour today (which I haven't done in a year).

I'm fucking tired!

No comments: