Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A little more breathing room...

So because of some unforeseen circumstances, I won't be able to apply for pharmacy school till 2008.

Considering it was because of some stupid mistakes I've done in the past, I guess it's only fair that I at least try to correct those mistakes before I try to go on with what I want to do. (And to really beef up my grades so that I do have a fighting chance to get in)

And also considering that I was killing myself (working 40+ hours a week, taking 3 classes, working out, etc.) for no real reason other than a self-imposed deadline, it has made me step back and begin thinking about how to realistically do what I want to do with my life.

Guess the funny part is that I realize that I have more time now in my 30s to do what I want than I thought I did when I was in my 20s.

No comments: