Saturday, August 05, 2006

More random shit...

o I've re-discovered the joys of chatting on webcam. Chatting, not cam sex. :P I have a lot of friends over in Asia so it just makes it so much easier to keep in touch with them and you can see them, and it doesn't cost anything.

o Scored an A in my online Stats class, which was so disgustingly easy. This now means I have a TI-83 calculator which I will never, ever use that cost me fucking $100 from OfficeMax. Of course, it's now $70 at Fry's. Fuckers.

o Got into playing new video games, besides DDR Supernova--I'm really into old-school games, so got Retro Atari for the DS (which sucks except for Warlords, but it was only $10), New Super Mario Bros., Tetris and Mr. Driller (I guess it's not really old-school since it's only a few years old, but still damn addictive). I'm now eagerly waiting for Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime, an RPG that's so disgustingly cute that I have to get it. It's about the slimes from Dragon Quest, for Christ's sake!

No comments: