Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Let's hang out! :P

So I've been taking a bit of break from blogging--not because I don't like it, but I guess I'm feeling like I need to get myself from behind the computer and interact with people (at least with people here in SF--those of you who aren't, I'll still chat :P). There's lots of reasons why, but I just feel like I need to be with people and being in front of a computer (which I do every single frickin' day for either work or school) isn't cutting it for me.

To those of you who do read my blog and are in the Bay Area, let's get together. If you're not, I'm still around, just send me an e-mail or an IM.

4 comments:

joz joz said...

Feh.

Stop using Yahoo Msgr and I might actually IM you.

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

Feh.

Stop using Yahoo Msgr and I might actually IM you.

7:57 PM

Mags said...

Have you taken any hip-hop classes from Sarah lately?

Efren said...

hey mags!

well, Sarah's actually working over at one of the gyms at UCSF, and she's not doing hip hop classes anymore. She has to have hip replacements! *sigh*