Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Me? Bitch?

I had an interesting conversation with a friend of mine who I haven't talked to in a while since he moved up to Seattle to be with his boyfriend, and I was chatting about my life and how frustrating everything's been the past few weeks.

He said he was happy that I was talking to him, and that I was actually bitching about my life instead of talking about how great it was.

Which is kinda strange, because I feel like I bitch all the frickin' time, and I feel like I have to look at the good things in life more often than the bad.

Guess it's nice to have a fresh perspective once in a while.

So in other things going on in my life--looking forward to classes finishing up for the semester, watching in anticipation as my calamansi-cello starts to take shape, and being pensive about life in general.

The more things change, the more they stay the same, as the old adage goes...

No comments: