Thursday, November 30, 2006

Someone drain my sinuses now. Please.

I have one of these annoying 3-day colds where it feels like I'm having a cold and someone pushed fast forwsrd.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat, and proceeded to get all in one day all the symptoms that I usually get in a week with a regular cold: sore throat to runny nose to stuffy and runny nose and now my sinuses feel like they're stuffed with cotton.

I guess it shows that my immune system is doing what it's supposed to do--and that I'm drinking tons of water to flush the damn virus out.

But I'm not sick enough where I have to be in bed--I just have this nasty constant postnasal drip and my sinuses are clogged--the rest of my body feels fine.

Blah.

2 comments:

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

Hey, Efi.

Thanks for sending me bacteria.

I know you love me lots. :)

Efren said...

At least it wasn't viruses! :P