Sunday, December 03, 2006

This is why I don't play video games at the Metreon...

So I was hanging out with a friend of mine in the Metreon in SF, and the Playstation Store there had the game Singstar (essentially Sony's version of Karaoke Revolution, but with actual videos of most of the artists). Some dorky Asian guy who didn't realize what the game was, chose Aretha Franklin's Respect, then freaks out because you have to start singing, and leaves.

I decided to try it out, start singing, and I end up getting the high score for that song. After the song is over, I hear clapping and look up--and realize that the entire store heard me sing.

It was kinda cool, but kinda embarrassing too. Oh well.

Oh yeah, I also got Snoopy vs. The Red Baron too. It's actually pretty decent for a flight sim. And Snoopy and Woodstock are the main characters!

1 comment:

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

*claps for Efi*