Sunday, January 21, 2007

ABC Meme...

Damn you, Allie. Damn you to heck!

A. Available or Single? Neither? Partnered but open. Could really use an Asian S&M master or daddy (hehe).
B. Best friend? The husband, Manang Ted, Jen
C. Cake or pie? I'm not a big sweets person, but my amaretto cake is damn good.
D. Drink of choice? Water (non-alcoholic). Gin and tonic or B-52 if alcoholic.
E. Essential item? My cell and my tablet.
F. Favorite color? Blue and green
G. Gummi bears or worms? Neither, though Sharkies were good when I was marathon training.
H. Hometown? Santa Clara, CA
I. Indulgence? Naia gelato or Beard Papa cream puffs
J. January or February? Not sure--probably February, even though that is the month my mom passed.
K. Kids and names? None.
L. Life incomplete without? Friendship and love
M. Marriage date? February 14 (dammit)
N. Number of Siblings? 1 sister, who still isn't talking to me.
O. Oranges or Apples? I'm more of a honey tangerine person myself.
P. Phobias/fears? Most annoying ones I have are fear of heights and fear of death.
Q. Favorite Quotation? The time you wasted on your rose makes your rose that more important. Saint-Exupery
R. Reason to smile? The husband and my friends
S. Season? What season? I live in SF. It's either cold and foggy, or temperate and foggy.
T. Tag three people: Aiyahh, Rona, Bernie
U. Unknown fact about me: I won the spelling bee so often in elementary school they waited till after I left that school to have it again.
V. Vegetable you hate: Bitter melon.
W. Worst habit? Napping.
X. X-rays I’ve had: Only two types: Dental and right knee.
Y. Your favorite food? Japanese, Filipino and Chinese
Z. Zodiac? Pisces.

4 comments:

musikchyck said...

bitter melon is a vegetable?

bwahahaha! i knew i could get you!

*skips off to work with glee!*

Efren said...

Yes, it's this green bumpy pod vegetable which tastes super bitter. My family uses it in stews, and various Chinese friends have eaten it. Ask The GirlFriend about it :P

I absolutely can't stand bitter melon. Blech! Blech!

TheGirlfriend said...

mc - Unbeknownst to you, there has been bitter melon on the bottom shelf of our fridge for the past 3 weeks.

I forgot to cook it and it went bad.

Efren said...

Wait...bitter melon can go bad?

Does it taste good when it does go bad? :P