Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy birthday to me...

Well, I'm 33.

Hmm, feels the same as 32.

Well, not really.

I already know this year's going to be a very interesting one for me, what with pharmacy school applications looming in the summer, not to mention doing at least the Rough Water Swim in Honolulu and maybe even the Honolulu Marathon if I'm crazy/stupid enough to do both.

Lots of other cool and scary things are going to happen me this year, and I'll talk about them more when I'm up to talking about them.

Did I mention to buy me something from my Amazon Wish List? :)

4 comments:

Bernie said...

Happy birthday! Hope you had a great day.

Michael said...

Happy Birthday. Have a great year ahead, and enjoy yourself.
Do drop into my blog on birthday ecards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and other interesting info.

Rona Fernandez said...

Happy birthday Efren! Sorry to be a bit late with my well-wishes (thanks to Friendster I found out it was your b'day today ;-)). Hope you had a great day--would love to have you and Howard over for a belated birthday dinner sometime...Rona

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

Happy birthday!

Check your mail soon!