Thursday, May 24, 2007

Class is over!

So I finished my anatomy class final yesterday, and I'm feeling really good (even though I was only 0.3% away from a frickin' A coming into the final), and hopefully I'll get an A (I hope).

It feels that a psychological weight's been lifted after passing the class--since this was the one course I was dreading about taking for my prep for pharm school, especially given my past history of doing so badly the first time around. Then again, it actually helped that I actually studied for the class and was motivated this time, unlike the first time I took the class.

Spending all that time studying cadavers also wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and had refused (for the most part) to eat any animal parts that had bones attached to them for the whole entire class. But I did find myself eating fried chicken on the bone last night for dinner and I realized that I had almost completely forgotten about the lab for anatomy. I ate the chicken anyway.

I was debating over whether to take some classes over the summer before my compressed accelerated organic chemistry class starting at the end of July, and I realized that I want to enjoy this summer until then, so I'll just hold off until fall to take these classes. This chemistry class is the last class that I have to repeat, but it's going to be a bitch--18 weeks of classes compressed into 4 weekends, studying 3 hours a day, every day in between. I'm actually looking forward to it, because it'll be like running the gauntlet, and I'm ready for it now.

For now, I'm going to enjoy these next two months. :)

1 comment:

ronn said...

Yay for you!! Now go enjoy the summer while you can...