Monday, May 07, 2007

Spend some time with the clitoris!

So I'm frantically headed towards the end of my anatomy class, which means that we're doing the final part of the lab, the genitourinary system. So we start with the female reproductive system.

The prof is showing us all the various structures in cadavers and plastic models, and as he ends his lecture, he says, "I want all of you to spend some time with the clitoris and get to know it better."

Excuse me? Spend time with the clitoris?

It sounds like it was some ad campaign for this new destination.

"Spend some time with the clitoris! Wish you were here!"

The husband thought of a great line:

"My grandma went to the clitoris, and all I got this was this T-shirt!"

I can't wait for this class to be over--even if I am getting an A.

4 comments:

Florence said...

I would volunteer to assist you with this assignment but I don't think you would be happy about it. ;-)

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

Ew.

Efren said...

What Joz said. :P

Yoshi said...

holy grossness, batman! although i'd like that t-shirt.