Wednesday, May 02, 2007

wtf?

So I'm in the middle of my anatomy class today (3 weeks before the final--ack!) and taking notes and trying to cram for my anatomy lab quiz to happen immediately afterwards.

In the middle of my taking notes, I put my hand on my face and notice something wet, and notice blood on my fingers. For some reason, I was bleeding from some unknown cut on my face which was freaking me out. It was a minor cut and it wasn't bleeding that much but it was still weird.

At least the cut finally healed in time for my quiz. Blech.

I also just got my pathology report of the cyst that was removed--totally normal. Now just gotta wait for these damn Steri-Strips to fall off.

1 comment:

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

Man. Total TMI about that cyst, dude.

And what's up with the mystery bleeding?