Sunday, November 18, 2007

10 hour classes suck.

Second day of my 4 weekend class in microbiology through New College, though they're actually now at Life Chiropractic College West. I'm part of the inaugural class, technically 7 students, though one guy still hasn't really shown up (and got a B in the o-chem class I took last summer--how, I don't know). It's a class for 4 weeks (though we get next weekend off b/c of Thanksgiving), for 10 hours from 8:30 AM to 6 PM.

People are pretty chill, as the o-chem class was, but I'm not sure if I'm being too hard on the other people in the class but...

they're all fucking idiots.

Considering that most microbio classes require at least one or two science classes, I'm just amazed at the questions they're asking, questions that shouldn't be asked if they've taken basic bio before. At least in the o-chem class, there were some people who tried to understand what was going on, but sheesh, I've rolled my eyes so much in the class I'm surprised I can't see the back of my head.

Not that I'm annoyed or anything...

No comments: