Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hi from Seattle!

So I'm up here spending Christmas with the husband, and I'm trying to remember how to relax and have fun (given that it's been too damn long since I've actually done something fun...grrr).

I've deliberately made no definite plans while I'm up here, except to hang out with Howard, and a friend from Facebook. So far it's been fun, marveling at the clouds and an amazing full moon while on the flight from San Jose to Seattle, discovering firsthand the horror of Seattle traffic (stuck in the midst of the major shopping district in a cab and going 3 blocks in 15 minutes!), and just enjoying my time with Howard.

I've gotten a chance to check out Capitol Hill for dinner last night, and hopefully we'll get to go to the Space Needle, check out some cool museums, and ride the...South Lake Union Trolley (SLUT), er...South Lake Union Shuttle.

I already got my "Ride the SLUT" t-shirt, so it's been a good holiday already. :)

No comments: