Friday, December 28, 2007

The latest "huh?"

So in sorting out my mail from when I was in Seattle for Xmas, I ran into two notification letters from two other pharmacy schools I'm applying to (in my shock over making UCSF Pharm for interviews, I had completely ignored the other letters). UOP in Stockton finally considered my application complete and is now finally going over it. I also got a letter from Creighton's online program (yup, a PharmD program completely online) based in Nebraska and I got placed on their alternate list, to be considered for admission...in May. May, when all the other schools have already decided. Except for Hawai'i, maybe.

Maybe Creighton didn't like the fact that one of the scholarships I won was from the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. Guess I'm too fabulous for Nebraska--which isn't a bad thing.

No comments: