Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

So tonight's my last night in Hawai'i, and it
made me realize how badly I needed this vacation,
just to think about everything and nothing, and
to enjoy the company of friends, and remembering
the joy of being by myself. It's reminded me how
lucky I am to have friends from so many different
backgrounds, to give me perspectives on issues,
and also made me realize that sometimes, I just need
to shut up and listen to what people are telling me.

Considering that this was my second (and probably
last) pharmacy school interview, it now signals the
last major part of this process: waiting to hear
where I'll be for the next 4 years. I feel like I'm ready to
move on with this process, and regardless of whether
I stay in SF or move to Hilo, I'm ready. I honestly
don't know where I'll be, though I'd love to stay in SF.
But for now, it's not my decision to make.

I had a great time in Hawai'i, but I think I'm ready to
get back to SF. Time for bed!

No comments: