Monday, April 14, 2008

Thoughts and updates...

o Thanks to Joz and Yoshi for the awesome party down in LA and for letting me drink more in the past 3 days than I have in the past 3 years (probably). Surprised that I wasn't as drunk as I thought I'd be.

o No new news about UCSF and Hawai'i.

o I have to pay way too much in taxes, and now I'm seriously considering quitting one of my jobs because the hassle of being an independent contractor isn't worth the money.

o Looking forward to going to Seattle to see the husband, and celebrate 11 years together.

o I'm realizing that this whole year (at least until the end of summer) is really about patience and just letting things happen on their own time, and of their own accord, since nothing I can do can really change things (mostly about pharmacy school, but also about other things which aren't worth blogging about, or stuff that I'm not going to blog about).

o Realizing that I know a lot of people from Facebook, but also realizing that quality is always worth more than quantity.

o Remembering that blogging (for me) is just really all about me, and not putting anything else on that agenda except what I want people to know about me. It's kinda nice having something that's really self-serving. :)

1 comment:

:: jozjozjoz :: said...

Thank you for coming to celebrate my graduation with me!