Friday, June 13, 2008

A random conversation in the sauna...

So I've been making a habit of going into the sauna after my workouts the past few weeks, since it's one of the few places I can literally sweat my stress out (and it also helps to get rid of the nasty chlorine smell after swimming). I've also been taking a few dance classes with this teacher who's very out, very Filipino, and very comfortable. (And he IS pretty cute, but he has a boyfriend, so oh well...) When we end up in the sauna at the same time, we end up talking/bitching about things that are going on in our lives, like men, work, etc., and we've started to become very good friends.

So last Sunday after class, we were talking about how hard it is to find hot, well adjusted Asian men to date and that often by default we have to expand our horizons in order to have a bigger, uhh, pool to choose from, and how much more fun it is to be non-monogamous (given that we're both in open relationships).

Him: So, how many people are in the US...?
Me: "Uhh, 300 million, I think."
Okay, so let's assume that half of those people are men, and then we can assume that at least 10% of them are gay...that's what...15 million? And let's say, how many men would be around my preferred age range--1.5 million, maybe. Just think, I can do 10 men a day, all over the country, until I die and still not have them all!
...Hmmm.
AND, there's always younger men coming out, and older daddies coming out!
...(Yeah, he does have a point.)

Too bad I'm not in a slutting around phase, otherwise I'd be more into it. Sheesh. :)

No comments: